There have been some excellent film versions of Stephen King stories, such as The Shawshank Redemption, Stand by Me & Misery to name just three. But forgetting the remake, the original Carrie (1976) must also be up there as being a superb film adaptation. Well great news Arrow Video has announced that coming on the 11th December 2017 is a brand new 4K restored version of Stephen King’s Carrie (1976) for the UK. In fact that is indeed the standout film in their entire December line-up but I’ll take you through the other releases.
Taking a look at Arrow Video’s other December releases line-up reveals you can now purchase all of the House films separately as opposed to the recent boxset. That also comes out on the 11th December.
Coming out a week earlier on the 4th are three titles, Malatesta’s Carnival Of Blood (1973), The Premonition (1976) & The Witch Who Came From The Sea (1976).
Of these December releases all are available in the UK with the US down to receive House, House II, Malatesta’s Carnival Of Blood (1973), The Premonition (1976) & The Witch Who Came From The Sea (1976).
- Arrow Video to release The Thing Blu-ray in November
- John Carpenter’s Starman releases on Blu-ray in the UK
- Powerhouse Films Indicator Series to release Eyes of Laura Mars on Blu-ray
- Indicator to release Hammer Films Blu-ray Boxset Volume One
- Powerhouse Films offers Replacement Sinbad and the Eye of the Tiger Blu-ray disc
- John Carpenter Revisits and Directs A New ‘Christine’ Video
- Is MoviePass the future of cinema?
December is not quite as good on the release front with Christmas fast approaching, that said a 4K restoration of a Stephen King’s Carrie will indeed be a rather nice Christmas present.
Note: The Amazon links on this page are affiliate / associate links. By buying through the links we may receive a commission for the sale. This has no effect on the price you pay.