Nucleus Films are due to release the Dark Places Blu-ray on Monday 27th February 2023 in the UK.
DARK PLACES BLU-RAY
Nucleus Films say this is a “Newly Restored 1.85:1 Transfer from the Original Negatives” so fingers crossed the picture quality should be good.
BLU-RAY TECHNICAL SPECS
- Discs: 1
- Region: B
- Video: 1080p High Definition
- Aspect Ratio: 1.85:1
- Audio: TBC
- Optional English and SDH Subtitles for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Running Time: 91 mins approx
- Rating: 15
- Audio Commentary with Film Critics Jonathan Rigby & Kevin Lyons
- Audio Commentary with Mondo Digital’s Nathaniel Thompson & Troy Howarth Author of “So Deadly, So Perverse” (2022)
- Looking Into Dark Places and Other 1970s British Horror Films: Jonathan Rigby on Dark Places & early 1970s British horror Films (60 mins)
- Christopher Lee: The Cadogan Conversations: 2022 Interview with Jonathan Rigby: Author of “Christopher Lee: The Authorised Screen History” (24 mins)
- Don Sharp Trailer Reel (37 mins)
- American Trailer
- Brazilian Trailer
- Image Gallery
You can pre-order now on Blu-ray for £16.99 from Amazon. (Prices correct as of 22.02.23).
The Amazon links on this page are affiliate / associate links. By buying through the links we may receive a commission for the sale.
Dark Places releases on 27th February 2023 in the UK.
To help support my work, please consider making a donation of just £1 per month via my Patreon channel.
Or why not pick up a T-shirt or Mug from my Teespring store!
Recent 4K UHD, Blu-ray & DVD News
Let Us Know What You Think
Check back daily for more UK 4K UHD, Blu-ray and DVD news.