Lionsgate UK are to release a Dirty Dancing Steelbook 4K Ultra HD + Blu-ray set this June 2022 in the UK.
To be clear this is Dirty Dancing (1987) the original film starring Patrick Swayze and Jennifer Grey.
Dirty Dancing Steelbook 4K Ultra HD + Blu-ray
This release includes two discs, 4K UHD and a blu-ray. You can see the special features that are on each disc listed below.
4K UHD DISC
- Audio Commentary with Writer-Coproducer Elanor Bergstein
- Audio Commentary with Kenny Ortega, Miranda Garrison, Jeff Jur, Hilary Rosenfeld & David Chapmans.
- “Establishing Shot” with Cinematographer Jeff Jur
- Theatrical Trailer
- Intimate Interviews with Patrick Swayze,
- “Happy 30th Birthday” salute with Celebrity Fans
- Deleted/ Amended/ Extended Scenes
- Cast & Crew Interviews with Jennifer Grey, Patrick Swayze, Elanor Bergstein
- Two Filmmaker Commentaries
- Music Videos
You can pre-order it now from Amazon or HMV for £29.99 (Prices correct as of 11.06.22).
Dirty Dancing Steelbook 4K Ultra HD + Blu-ray releases on 20th June 2022 in the UK.
The Amazon links on this page are affiliate / associate links. By buying through the links we may receive a commission for the sale.
Recent Blu-ray News / Releases
- Alfred Hitchcock Classics Collection Vol 2 – 4K UHD
- Apocalypse Now Final Cut Collector’s Edition 4K UHD
- Raiders Of The Lost Ark 4K Ultra HD Steelbook
- Singin’ In The Rain Ultimate Collection Edition 4K UHD
- The Godfather Trilogy 50th Anniversary Collectors Edition 4K UHD
- The Untouchables Special Collectors Edition 4K Steelbook
Let Us Know What You Think
Will you purchasing this steelbook? Do you collect the steelbook editions of your favourite movies?
Let me know over on the Popcorn Cinema Show Facebook page.
Don’t forget to check back soon for more UK blu-ray news.