Next up from the classic era of Doctor Who to to receive the blu-ray treatment is Sylvester McCoy. Doctor Who Season 24 Blu-ray is currently due for release on 21st June 2021.
Fans of the sci-fi series will be pleased to know that all 14 episodes have been newly remastered. As with all of these new Doctor Who blu-ray release expect a ton of extras to be included. Here are just a few that are included:
- Extended versions of all 4, featuring previously un-transmitted material.
- Brand New Documentaries
- Rare Studio & Location Footage
- In Conversation – Interviews
- Behind The Sofa with Sylvester McCoy, Bonnie Langford, Sophie Aldred, Peter Davison, Janet Fielding, Sarah Sutton, Colin Baker & Michael Jayston.
- The Doctor’s Table – Making od Season 24
- Rare Gems From The Archives
- An Audience With Lady Stevens – Patricia Quinn.
- Blu-ray Trailer
- Convention Footage
- HD Photo Galleries
Doctor Who Season 24 Blu-ray
As with all of these remastered Doctor Who blu-ray releases you are probably better of pre-ordering to avoid disappointment. Most of the previous releases have sold out within days of release.
- Patrick Troughton – Doctor Who The Macra Terror
- Jon Pertwee – Doctor Who Season 10
- Tom Baker – Doctor Who Season 18
- Peter Davison – Doctor Who Season 19
- Colin Baker – Doctor Who Season 23
- Sylvester McCoy – Doctor Who Season 26
Note: The Amazon links on this page are affiliate / associate links. By buying through the links we may receive a commission for the sale. This has no effect on the price you pay.