David Lynch’s 1984 film Dune is coming to both standard blu-ray and 4K thanks to Arrow Video.
Based on Frank Herbert’s novel of the same name this classic sci-fi film is getting a ‘Brand new 4K restoration from the original camera negative’ ahead of the remake by Denis Villeneuve which lands in UK cinemas this October 2021.
This release comes on 2 discs and is packed full of extras such as:
- 60-page perfect-bound book
- Large fold-out double-sided poster
- Six double-sided, postcard-sized lobby card reproductions
- Limited edition packaging with reversible sleeve
- And lots more…
Dune (1984) releases on Blu-ray & 4K on 30th August 2021 in the UK.
Other Recent/Upcoming Blu-ray Releases
- 88 Films Brings The Nun and the Devil To Blu-ray
- Arrow Video Release The Sergio Martino Collection Bluray Boxset
- Columbia Noir 3 Boxset
- Doctor Who Season 24 – Sylvester McCoy
- Futtocks End and Other Short Stories
- Hammer Volume Six: Night Shadows
- Indiana Jones 4 Movie Collection Arrive On 4K
- Sergio Martino’s Gangster Movie The Violent Professionals Comes To Blu-ray
- Vengeance Trails: Four Classic Westerns – Available on Blu-ray
- Years of Lead: Five Classic Italian Crime Thrillers 1973-1977
Frank Herbert’s / David Lynch’ Dune 1984 Blu-ray
Note: The Amazon links on this page are affiliate / associate links. By buying through the links we may receive a commission for the sale. This has no effect on the price you pay.