It seems like just about every movie is getting a 4K release these days. Warner Bros are now set to release Edge of Tomorrow 4K UHD + Blu-ray this September 2022 in the UK.
Edge of Tomorrow 4K Ultra HD + Blu-ray
This new 4K version also comes with the blu-ray disc which contains both the film and special features.
4K UHD TECHNICAL SPECS
- Discs: 2
- Region: 4K Region Free / Blu-ray Region B
- Video: 2160p 4K
- Aspect Ratio: 2.4:1
- Audio: Dolby Atmos-TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio
- Running Time: 113 mins approx
- Rating: 12
- Storming The Beach
- Weapons of the Future
- On the Edge with Doug Liman
- Deleted Scenes
- + more…
You can pre-order it now from Amazon on 4K UHD for £19.99 (Prices correct as of 25.08.22).
The Amazon links on this page are affiliate / associate links. By buying through the links we may receive a commission for the sale.
The 4K UHD version releases on 12th September 2022 in the UK.
Recent Blu-ray News / Releases
- Dog Soldiers (2002) 4K UHD & Blu-ray
- Star Trek 4K UHD + Blu-ray Editions
- Top Gun Maverick (2022) 4K, Blu-ray & DVD
Let Us Know What You Think
What did you make of this sci-fi Tom Cruise / Emily blunt film? Does the 4K Ultra HD interest you? Let me know over on the Popcorn Cinema Show Facebook page.
Don’t forget to check back soon for more UK blu-ray news!