Arrow Video is set to release a limited edition of Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas on 4K Ultra HD this May 2023 in the UK.
You can pre-order now and the 4K UHD releases on the 22nd May 2023.
I’ve added the Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas trailer at the bottom of the page.
FEAR AND LOATHING IN LAS VEGAS 4K ULTRA HD LIMITED EDITION
4K UHD TECHNICAL SPECS
- Discs: 1
- Video: 4K UHD 2160p
- Aspect Ratio: 2.35:1
- Audio: Original 5.1 & 2.0 DTS-HD Master Audio
- Optional subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing
- Running Time: 118 mins approx
- Rating: 18
- Limited Edition Slipcover
- Illustrated Collector’s Booklet
- Reversible Sleeve
- Feature Commentary by Terry Gilliam
- Savage: Finding The American Nightmare (An Appreciation by Film Historian Ian Christie)
- The Gonzo Papers (Interview with Producer Laila Nabulsi)
- Grim Memories & Bad Flashbacks (Interview with Star Benicio del Toro)
- Ignore This Terrible Drug: The Art and Style of Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
- Four Deleted Scenes with Optional Commentary by Gilliam (Including the Excised Prologue A Dress Pattern)
- Spotlight on Location (Original Promotional Featurette – Interviews with Gilliam, Depp and del Toro)
- Behind the Scenes ‘B-roll’ Footage & Additional EPK Interviews with Gilliam, Depp & del Toro
- Theatrical Trailers & TV Spots
- Extensive Image Galleries (Includes Original Production Designs, Storyboards & Production Stills)
You can pre-order now on 4K UHD for £21.99 from Amazon. (Price correct as of 18.05.23).
The Amazon links on this page are affiliate / associate links. By buying through the links we may receive a commission for the sale.
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas Limited Edition releases on 22nd May 2023 in the UK.
Top Picks: Official Movie T-Shirts
Why not pick-up one of these awesome t-shirts available from Amazon.
Don’t miss out, get yours today!
To help support my work, please consider making a donation of just £1 per month via my Patreon channel.
Let Me Know What You Think