Second Sight Films are bringing out the classic Hammer film, Frankenstein and the Monster from Hell on blu-ray this month in the UK.
This 1974 Hammer film stars none other than Peter Cushing as Baron Victor Frankenstein / Dr. Carl Victor!
Frankenstein and the Monster from Hell Blu-ray
This looks to be another great release by Second Sight films and I look forward to taking a look at it soon.
- Region: B
- Discs: 1
- Video: 1080p High Definition
- Aspect Ratio: Original UK Theatrical Aspect Ratio 1.66:1 + Alternative Full Frame 1.37:1
- Audio: TBA
- Running Time: 99 mins approx
- Rating: 15
- Rigid Slipcase with new artwork by Graham Humphreys
- Soft Cover Book with new essays by Kevin Lyons, Kelly Robinson & Emma Westwood + Production Stills
- 5 Collectors’ Art Cards
- New Audio Commentary by Film Academic Kat Ellinger
- Archive Audio Commentary by Shane Briant, Madeline Smith & Marcus Hearn
- An Appreciation of Frankenstein and the Monster From Hell by David Huckvale
- The Music of Frankenstein and the Monster From Hell
- Taking Over the Asylum
- Charming Evil: Terence Fisher at Hammer
- Stills Gallery
You can pre-order now from Amazon for £24.99 (Prices correct as of 11.08.22)
The Amazon links on this page are affiliate / associate links. By buying through the links we may receive a commission for the sale.
Frankenstein and the Monster from Hell blu-ray releases on 29th August 2022 in the UK.
Recent Blu-ray News / Releases
Let Us Know What You Think
Will you be picking up this Second Sight blu-ray release?
Let me know what you made of them over on the Popcorn Cinema Show Facebook page.
Don’t forget to check back soon for more UK blu-ray news.