Second Sight films are bringing out another classic Hammer film this month, The Mummy 1959 (Limited Edition) Blu-ray releases in the UK.
The Mummy 1959 (Limited Edition) Blu-ray
Second Sight has two Hammer titles this month and both look to be excellent releases.
I’ve listed the extras for The Mummy (1959) Limited Edition below.
- Region: B
- Discs: 1
- Video: 1080p High Definition
- Aspect Ratio: Original UK Theatrical Aspect Ratio 1.66:1 + Alternative Full Frame 1.37:1
- Audio: TBA
- Running Time: 88 mins approx
- Rating: 15
- Rigid Slipcase with New Artwork by Graham Humphreys
- Soft Cover Book (New essays by Kat Ellinger, Lindsay Hallam and Kevin Lyons + Production Stills)
- 5 Collectors’ Art Cards
- New Audio Commentary by Film Academic Kelly Robinson
- Archive Audio Commentary by Marcus Hearn & Jonathan Rigby
- An Appreciation of The Mummy by David Huckvale
- The Music of The Mummy
- Unwrapping The Mummy
- The House of Horror: Memories of Bray
- The Hammer Rep Company
- Original Promo Reel
- Still Gallery
You can pre-order now from Amazon for £24.99 (Prices correct as of 11.08.22)
The Amazon links on this page are affiliate / associate links. By buying through the links we may receive a commission for the sale.
The Mummy (1959) blu-ray releases on 29th August 2022 in the UK.
Recent Blu-ray News / Releases
Let Us Know What You Think
Are you a fan of Hammer Horror? Will you be picking up this Second Sight blu-ray release?
Let me know what you made of them over on the Popcorn Cinema Show Facebook page.
Don’t forget to check our Blu-ray Release Dates page for more upcoming films and TV series.