The Criterion Collection will be releasing the Imitation of Life Blu-ray later this February 2023 in the UK.
IMITATION OF LIFE BLU-RAY
This new Criterion blu-ray comes with a 4K digital restoration with uncompressed monaural soundtrack. There’s also a couple on new interviews included.
BLU-RAY TECHNICAL SPECS
- Discs: 1
- Region: B
- Video: 1080p High Definition
- Aspect Ratio: 1.33:1
- English Subtitles For The Deaf & Hard Of Hearing
- Running Time: 110 mins approx
- Rating: PG
- New Interview with Miriam J. Petty (Author of Stealing the Show: African American Performers and Audiences in 1930s Hollywood)
- New Interview with Imogen Sara Smith
- Essay by Petty
You can pre-order now on Blu-ray £23.00 from Amazon. (Price correct as of 21.02.23).
The Amazon links on this page are affiliate / associate links. By buying through the links we may receive a commission for the sale.
Imitation of Life releases on 27th February 2023 in the UK.
To help support my work, please consider making a donation of just £1 per month via my Patreon channel.
Or why not pick up a T-shirt or Mug from my Teespring store!
Recent 4K UHD, Blu-ray & DVD News
What Do You Think?