The BFI’s Ingmar Bergman Volume 4 Blu-ray releases on Monday 30th January 2023 in the UK.
Ingmar Bergman Volume 4 (1972-1984) 6 disc boxset contains the following films:
- Cries and Whispers (1972)
- Scenes from a Marriage (1973)
- Autumn Sonata (1978)
- Faro Document (1979)
- From the Life of the Marrionettes (1980)
- Fanny and Alexander (1982)
- Fanny and Alexander (TV series) (1983)
- After the Rehearsal (1984)
Ingmar Bergman Volume 4 Blu-ray
The is a limited edition release of just 5000 copies.
BLU-RAY TECHNICAL SPECS
- Discs: 1
- Region: B
- Video: 1080p High Definition
- Aspect Ratio: Various
- Audio: TBC
- Running Time: 19 hours 4 mins approx
- Rating: 18
- 100 Page Perfect Bound Book
- Newly Commissioned Artwork by Andrew Bannister
You can pre-order now on Blu-ray for £46.86 from Amazon. (Prices correct as of 26.01.23).
The Amazon links on this page are affiliate / associate links. By buying through the links we may receive a commission for the sale.
Ingmar Bergman Volume 4 Blu-ray releases on 30th January 2023 in the UK.
To help support my work, please consider making a donation of just £1 per month via our Patreon channel.
Or why not pick up a T-shirt or Mug from our Teespring store!
Recent 4K UHD, Blu-ray & DVD News
Let Us Know What You Think
Have you purchased volumes 1-3? Is this latest release on your shopping list? Let me know over on the Popcorn Cinema Show Twitter or Facebook pages.
Don’t forget to check daily for more UK Blu-ray news.