You can now pick up the 65 inch LG B3 OLED for just £1449 from Amazon. That’s a whopping 46 percent off the March 2023 launch price of 2699.99 or a saving of £1250 and the lowest so far. Amazon Prime members get an even better deal of £1376.55, (Prices correct as of 10th October 2023)
We all know Black Friday will soon be upon us but most of the best deals actually come before or after that sales event.
If you’re in the market for a 65 inch OLED this is surely the best value deal at the moment.
LG B3 OLED TECH SPECS
- Intelligent α7 AI processor with AI Super Upscaling
- LG 4K SELF-LIT OLED (Perfect Contrast & 100% Colour Accuracy)
- Smart Platform with Freeview Play, Netflix, Disney+ & More
- Dolby Vision for Realistic Picture & Dolby Atmos for Immersive Sound
- Responsive Gaming (Advanced Features for Next-Gen Consoles)
- 4 HDMI Ports with 2 Specified as HDMI 2.1
LG B3 OLED 2023 65-inch 4K Smart TV was £2699 now £1449 at Amazon (save £1250)
The LG B3 65″ has to one of the best TV deals in the UK right now.
The Amazon links on this page are affiliate / associate links. By buying through the links we may receive a commission for the sale.
- SONY’S NEW FLAGSHIP OLED, BRAVIA XR A95L OUT NOW
- UPCOMING 4K UHD / BLU-RAY RELEASES
- WHAT’S ON A THE CINEMA (UK)
55″ & 77″ LG B3 OLED Screen Sizes
However if 65″ is too large for your living room the 55″ can be had for £1196.00, that’s 37% off its March 2023 price of 1899.99.
Want a really large screen? Well the LG B3 77 inch is currently priced at £2846.59, a 25% saving on its March 2023 price of 3799.99.
My advice is not to wait until Black Friday and simply find the model of television you’re interested in, make a note of the price and bookmark it at several retailers. Then simply keep a check on it each week, that way you will know when it’s at a good price and you will find some amazing deals like this one.
If that sounds like too much trouble you can also find the best tv deals for the UK right here on Popcorn Cinema Show.
Who knows whether the LG B3 65 inch OLED TV will be cheaper in the future but I doubt you will get a much bigger discount on a 2023 model TV than 46% (or 49% for Amazon Prime Members) any time soon.