Martial Club Blu-ray – 88 Films
There’s no mention of any restoration work with 88 Films merely stating “HD Transfer from the Original Negative in 2.35:1 Aspect Ratio”.
It looks like 88 Films has included a decent set of extras as you can see listed below.
- Discs: 1
- High Definition Blu-ray (1080p) Presentation
- Aspect Ratio: 2.35:1
- 1.0 DTS-HD MA Mono Mandarin Audio with Newly Translated English Subtitles
- 1.0 DTS-HD MA Mono English Audio Sourced From “Instructors of Death” Print, Synched as best possible to this transfer
- Run Time: 110 mins approx
- Certificate: 12
- Audio Commentary with Asian Cinema Expert Frank Djeng & Actor / Martial Artist Michael Worth
- Supplementary Audio Commentary with Asian Cinema Expert Frank Djeng
- Instructors of Death – Grindhouse Presentation
- ‘Kung Fu and Dancing’ – An Interview with Actor Robert Mak
- Born to Be Bad – An Interview with Actor Johnny Wang
- Disciples of Shaolin – An Interview with Stuntmen Hung Sun-Nam and Tony Tam
- The Right Hand Man – An Interview with Producer Lawrence Wong
- ‘Instructors of Death’ Trailer
- Hong Kong Trailer
- Reversible Sleeve: New Art by Kung Fu Bob + Original HK Poster
You can pre-order now on blu-ray from Amazon for £14.99 (Prices correct as of 07.07.22).
The Martial Club blu-ray releases on 18th July 2022 in the UK.
The Amazon links on this page are affiliate / associate links. By buying through the links we may receive a commission for the sale.
Recent Blu-ray News / Releases
Let Us Know What You Think
Does this film interest you? Will you be picking up this 88 Films release?
Let me know over on the Popcorn Cinema Show Facebook page.