Treasured Films are releasing a limited edition of the horror movie, Mausoleum on Blu-ray in time for Halloween 2023 for the UK.
Table of Contents
I must admit having looked at the trailer, which I’ve added lower down the page, I can’t remember ever seeing this film before. In any case Treasured Films say this film has been restored which is always nice to hear.
You can pre-order now on Blu-ray, it releases on the 30th October 2023.
I’ve added the film trailer the lower down the page.
MAUSOLEUM BLU-RAY – LIMITED EDITION
This releases is a “4K scan and restoration from the 35mm original camera negative.” It comes a reversible sleeve, perfect-bound book, collectors’ art cards and lots of on disc extras.
BLU-RAY TECHNICAL SPECS
- Discs: 1
- Region: A,B,C
- Video: 1080p High Definition
- Aspect Ratio: TBC
- Audio: TBC
- English SDH Subtitles
- Running Time: 97 mins approx
- Rating: 15
- Rigid Slipcase with Exclusive Artwork by Graham Humphreys
- Perfect-bound Book with Essays by John Martin, Darrell Buxton & Mikel Koven
- 6 Collectors’ Art Cards
- Reversible Sleeve
- New Audio Commentary by Kim Newman and Barry Forshaw
- 2008 Audio Commentary by Bobbie Bresee & Lee Christian
- A Damn Good Reason (Bobbie Bresee comes out of retirement to give a new and exclusive comprehensive audio interview on her life and career)
- When You Comin’ Back, Marjoe? (New Video Essay on the Life & Career of Marjoe Gortner)
- Making Monsters (Interview with Special Effects Makeup Artist John Carl Buechler)
- Babysitting Monsters (New Interview with Special Effects Artist Christopher Biggs)
- Cursed Auras: Stephen Thrower on Mausoleum
- TV Spots
- Image Gallery Slideshow (Promotional Sills, Advertisements, Press Cuttings, Lobby cards & Video Covers)
You can pre-order now on Blu-ray for £24.99 from Amazon. (Price correct as of 16.10.23).
The Amazon links on this page are affiliate / associate links. By buying through the links we may receive a commission for the sale.
Blu-ray releases on 30th October 2023 in the UK.
Trailer may NOT be representative of the Treasured Films Blu-ray.
- UPCOMING 4K UHD / BLU-RAY RELEASES
- NEW DVD MOVIE RELEASES
- WHAT’S ON AT THE CINEMA
- BEST 4K / BLU-RAY PLAYERS
To help support my work, please consider making a donation of just £1 per month via my Patreon channel.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Have you ever seen Mausoleum (1983) ? If so let me know what you think of and this new release. I’d love to hear what you think.
Discuss on our Facebook page HERE.