Warner Bros has just released 80s comedy film Night Shift on Blu-ray in the UK.
Night Shift (1982), directed by Ron Howard stars Henry Winkler, Michael Keaton and Shelley Long.
I’ve added the movie trailer at the bottom of the page for those of you interested in this eighties Ron Howard comedy.
The blu-ray released on Monday 3rd April 2023 in the UK.
NIGHT SHIFT BLU-RAY
BLU-RAY TECHNICAL SPECS
- Discs: 1
- Region: A,B,C
- Video: 1080p High Definition
- Aspect Ratio: 1.85:1
- Audio: English DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1
- Running Time: 106 mins approx
- Rating: 15
- Theatrical Trailer
You can purchase now on Blu-ray for £14.99 from Amazon. (Price correct as of 03.04.23).
The Amazon links on this page are affiliate / associate links. By buying through the links we may receive a commission for the sale.
Night Shift released on 3rd April 2023 in the UK.
Recent 4K UHD, Blu-ray & DVD News
- 100 Years of Warner Bros Classic Hollywood 5 Films 1930s–1960s 4K
- Babylon (2022) 4K UHD, Blu-ray & DVD
- Cool Hand Luke (1967) 4K UHD & Steelbook
- Ladies They Talk About (1933) Blu-ray
- Martin (1976) 4K UHD & Blu-ray
- Rocky The Knockout Collection 4K UHD
- The Maltese Falcon (1941) 4K UHD & Steelbook
- The Whip And The Body (1963) Blu-ray
Let Me Know What You Think
Will you be adding this blu-ray to your film collection? Let me know over on the Popcorn Cinema Show Twitter or Facebook pages.
Don’t forget to check back soon for more UK 4K UHD, Blu-ray and DVD news.
Trailer NOT representative of Warner Bros Blu-ray.
Top Picks: Official Movie T-Shirts
Officially Licensed Apparel Available via Amazon Merch On Demand