Another of Arrow Video’s December line-up is the Nightmare at Noon Blu-ray which releases in the UK.
When scientists poison a small town’s water supply it results in turning the residents into violent killers.
Now George Kennedy makes any film better so I might just take a look at this release.
I’ve added the original film trailer at the bottom of the page.
Nightmare at Noon Blu-ray
Arrow say the film has had a “Brand new restoration from the original negative” so it really should look impressive.
BLU-RAY TECHNICAL SPECS
- Discs: 1
- Region: B
- Video: 1080p High Definition
- Aspect: 1.85:1
- Audio: Original Uncompressed Stereo
- Optional English subtitles for the deaf & hard of hearing
- Running Time: 96 mins approx
- Rating: 18
- Illustrated Collector’s Booklet
- Limited Edition Packaging with Reversible Sleeve (Featuring Original & New Artwork)
- The Films of Nico Mastorakis: Nightmare at Noon
- Behind The Scenes Footage
- Original Onset Interviews with Actors Wings Hauser, Bo Hopkins, Kimberly Beck, George Kennedy & Brion James
- Image Gallery (Accompanied by the film’s score from Stanley Myers and Hans Zimmer)
You can pre-order now on Blu-ray for £17.99 from Amazon. (Prices correct as of 29.11.22).
The Amazon links on this page are affiliate / associate links. By buying through the links we may receive a commission for the sale.
Nightmare at Noon Blu-ray releases on 5th December 2022 in the UK.
To help support my work, please consider making a donation via our Patreon channel.
Recent Blu-ray & DVD News / Releases
Let Us Know What You Think
I certainly can’t remember ever seeing this movie but I’m keen to take a look.
Will you be adding Nightmare at Noon to your blu-ray collection this December?
Let me know over on the Popcorn Cinema Show Twitter or Facebook pages.
Do you need a few Christmas gift ideas? Then take a look at my 50 Great Present Ideas for 2022 guide below.