Radiance Films are set to release Red Sun Limited Edition Blu-ray in June 2023 in the UK.
I’ll be honest this is not a film I’ve ever seen so can’t add too much about it other than the blu-ray technical details.
RED SUN BLU-RAY LIMITED EDITION
Radiance Films say this release is a “High-definition digital transfer overseen by director Rudolf Thome” and is a limited edition of 2000 copies.
BLU-RAY TECHNICAL SPECS
- Discs: 1
- Region: Free
- Video: 1080p High Definition
- Aspect Ratio: TBC
- Audio: TBC
- Running Time: 87 mins approx
- Rating: 12
- Limited Edition 52 Page Booklet
- Reversible Sleeve
- Select Scene Commentary with Thome & Rainer Langhans
- Rote Sonne Between Pop Sensibility and Social Critique: Visual Essay by Scholar Johannes von Moltke on Red Sun (2022, 21 mins)
- From Oberhausen to the Fall of the Wall: Visual Essay by Academic/Programmer Margaret Deriaz (2023, 50 mins)
You can pre-order now on Blu-ray for £16.99 from Amazon. (Price correct as of 11.05.23).
The Amazon links on this page are affiliate / associate links. By buying through the links we may receive a commission for the sale.
Red Sun (1970) Limited Edition Blu-ray releases on 19th June 2023 in the UK.
Top Picks: Official Movie T-Shirts
Why not pick-up one of these awesome t-shirts available from Amazon.
Don’t miss out, get yours today!
To help support my work, please consider making a donation of just £1 per month via my Patreon channel.
Let Me Know What You Think