Revolver 1973 Blu-ray – Eureka Entertainment
The picture quality should be fine as its undergone a 4K restoration so fingers crossed this version looks amazing.
1080p presentation on Blu-ray from a 4K restorationEureka Entertainment
On the extras front there’s a new audio commentary from film critic Kim Newman and a couple of interviews plus a booklet.
- English & Italian Audio Options
- Optional English Subtitles (Newly translated for this release)
- Brand New Audio Commentary by Author / Critic Kim Newman
- New Interview with Film Scholar Stephen Thrower
- Archival Interview with Actor Fabio Testi
- Original Trailers & Radio Adverts
- A Limited-Edition Collector’s Booklet (2000 copies only)
The Amazon links on this page are affiliate / associate links. By buying through the links we may receive a commission for the sale.
Revolver (1973) releases on 16th May 2022 in the UK.
Eureka’s Revolver Trailer
If you would like to take a look Eureka Entertainment have put together a new trailer.
Recent Blu-ray News / Releases
- A Time for Dying (1969)
- Nineteen Eighty-Four – Peter Cushing + Donald Pleasence
- Rogue Cops and Racketeers: Two Crime Thrillers
- The Man Who Finally Died (1963)
- The Violent Professionals (1973)
- Three Monster Tales Of Sci-fi Terror – Blu-ray
What Do You Think?
I have to admit I don’t recall this film. Does this release interest you? Will you be purchasing it? Let me know over on the Popcorn Cinema Show Facebook page.
Don’t forget to check back soon for more UK blu-ray releases.