Warner Bros are releasing the classic western, Rio Bravo (1959) on 4K Ultra HD Steelbook early in December for the UK.
This could make a perfect Christmas gift for someone in the family.
Table of Contents
You can pre-order now, the 4K UHD releases on 4th December 2023.
RIO BRAVO 4K ULTRA HD + BLU-RAY
4K UHD TECHNICAL SPECS
- Discs: 2 (4K UHD + Blu-ray)
- Video: 4K UHD 2160p
- Aspect Ratio: TBC
- Audio: TBC
- Running Time: 141 mins approx
- Rating: PG
- Commentary by Director John Carpenter and Historian/Critic Richard Schickel
- Documentary Commemoration: Howard Hawks’ Rio Bravo
- Featurette Old Tucson: Where the Legends Walked
- Career Profile The Men Who Made the Movies: Howard Hawks
- Theatrical Trailer
You can pre-order now on 4K UHD for £24.99 from Amazon. (Price correct as of 07.11.23).
The Amazon links on this page are affiliate / associate links. By buying through the links we may receive a commission for the sale.
4K Ultra HD releases on 4th December 2023 in the UK.
- UPCOMING 4K UHD / BLU-RAY RELEASES
- NEW DVD MOVIE RELEASES
- WHAT’S ON AT THE CINEMA
- BEST 4K / BLU-RAY PLAYERS
To help support my work, please consider making a donation of just £1 per month via my Patreon channel.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Is Rio Bravo one of your favourite movies? Does this new 4K version tempt you to upgrade from Blu-ray or DVD? I’d love to hear what you think.
Discuss on our Facebook page HERE.