In blu-ray news 101 Films are set to release the Rock ‘n’ Roll High School Blu-ray this June 2022 in the UK.
Rock ‘n’ Roll High School Blu-ray
This release has had a 4K scan from the Original Camera Negative so hopfully the picture quality is very good.
- Limited Edition Booklet: Includes ‘Mindless Authority and Rebellious Youth’ by Jon Towlson and ‘I Got No Cerebellum’ by Jimmy Martin
- Class Of ‘79: 40 Years Of Rock ‘N’ Roll High School – Interviews with Filmmakers & Cast
- Commentary with Director Allan Arkush, Producer Mike Finnell & Screenwriter Richard Whitley
- Commentary with Executive Producer Roger Corman & Actress Dey Young
- Commentary with Allan Arkush and actors P.J. Soles & Clint Howard
- Commentary with Screenwriters Richard Whitley & Russ Dvonch
- Back To School: A Retrospective, with interviews from Allan Arkush, Roger Corman
- Staying After Class: An Interview with actors P.J. Soles, Vincent Van Patten & Dey Young
- Interview with Roger Corman Conducted by Leonard Maltin
- Interview with Allan Arkush
- Audio Outtakes from the Roxy
- Original Radio Ads & TV Spots
- Theatrical Trailer
You can pre-order now on from Amazon for £15.99 (Prices correct as of 21.06.22).
The blu-ray releases on 27th June 2022 in the UK.
The Amazon links on this page are affiliate / associate links. By buying through the links we may receive a commission for the sale.
Recent Blu-ray News / Releases
Let Us Know What You Think
Have you seen this film? Will you be purchasing this new blu-ray release? If so what did you make of it?
Let me know over on the Popcorn Cinema Show Facebook page.
Don’t forget to check back soon for more UK Blu-ray News.