Eureka Entertainment will release Royal Warriors on Blu-ray this January 2023 in the UK.
I’ve added the Eureka trailer at the bottom of the page.
Royal Warriors Blu-ray Limited Edition
Eureka say this is a “1080p HD presentation on Blu-ray from a brand new 2K restoration” so hopefully the picture quality wil be good. If the trailer is anything to go off it should be a good release.
This blu-ray release is limited to 2000 copies.
BLU-RAY TECHNICAL SPECS
- Discs: 1
- Region: B
- Video: 1080p High Definition
- Aspect Ratio: 1.85:1
- Audio: Original Cantonese Mono Audio / Optional English Dubbed Audio
- Optional English Subtitles (Newly translated for this release)
- Running Time: 96 mins approx
- Rating: 15
- Collector’s Booklet
- Limited Edition O-Card Slipcase
- Reversible Sleeve
- New Feature Length Audio Commentary by Asian Film Expert Frank Djeng (NY Asian Film Festival)
- New Feature Length Audio Commentary by Action Cinema Experts Mike Leeder & Arne Venema
- 2018 Interview with Producer & Actor John Sham Courtesy of the Frédéric Ambroisine Video Archive
- New Locations Featurette by Arne Venema
You can pre-order now on Blu-ray for £17.99 from Amazon. (Prices correct as of 19.01.23).
The Amazon links on this page are affiliate / associate links. By buying through the links we may receive a commission for the sale.
Royal Warriors releases on 23rd January 2023 in the UK.
To help support my work, please consider making a donation via our Patreon channel.
Or why not pick up a T-shirt or Mug!
Let Us Know What You Think
Have you seen this film? Will you picking up the Royal Warriors Blu-ray? Let me know over on the Popcorn Cinema Show Twitter or Facebook pages.
Don’t forget to check back soon for more UK Blu-ray and DVD news.