Eureka Entertainment are set to release the Run Man Run Blu-ray (2 Disc Limited Edition) this January 2023 in the UK.
Run, Man, Run (1968) is a Italian western directed by Sergio Sollima.
I’ve added the original film trailer at the bottom of the page, let me know what you think.
Run Man Run Blu-ray Limited Edition
Eureka say this is a “1080p presentation on Blu-ray from a definitive 4K restoration of the original uncut version of the film, with additional colour grading completed exclusively for this release” so the picture quality should be pretty good.
This blu-ray release is limited to 3000 copies.
BLU-RAY TECHNICAL SPECS
- Discs: 2
- Region: B
- Video: 1080p High Definition
- Aspect Ratio: 2.35:1
- Audio: Restored English & Italian Audio Options (Original Mono Presentations)
- Optional English Subtitles (Newly translated for this release)
- Running Time: 120 mins approx
- Rating: 12
- Collector’s Booklet
- Double Sided Poster
- Limited Edition Slipcase
- Reversible Sleeve
- New Audio Commentary with Writers Barry Forshaw & Kim Newman (Uncut Version)
- New Interview with Film Scholar Stephen Thrower
- Alternate Opening Credits
- Theatrical Trailer
- Run, Man, Run – The Theatrical Cut (85 mins)
- New Audio Commentary with Author Howard Hughes & Filmmaker Richard Knew
You can pre-order now on Blu-ray for £19.67 from Amazon. (Prices correct as of 19.01.23).
The Amazon links on this page are affiliate / associate links. By buying through the links we may receive a commission for the sale.
Run, Man, Run releases on 23rd January 2023 in the UK.
To help support my work, please consider making a donation via our Patreon channel.
Or why not pick up a T-shirt or Mug!
Let Us Know What You Think
Have you seen this Sergio Sollima western? Will you be picking up Eureka’s Run Man Run Blu-ray? Let me know over on the Popcorn Cinema Show Twitter or Facebook pages.
Don’t forget to check back soon for more UK Blu-ray news.