88 Films are set to release Snake and Crane Arts of Shaolin on Blu-ray this month in the UK.
Snake and Crane Arts of Shaolin Blu-ray – Deluxe Edition
88 Films say that this new release is a “New 2K Transfer from the Original Film Negative”.
There’s plenty of extras included such as a 80 page perfect bound book, poster and lobby cards.
BLU-RAY TECHNICAL SPECS
- Discs: 1
- Region: B
- Video: 1080p High Definition
- Aspect Ratio: 2.35:1
- Audio: Mandarin Mono (Hong Kong Version) / Mandarin Mono (Japanese Version) / Classic English Dub
- Running Time: 101 mins approx
- Rating: 15
- Hardcase Featuring New Artwork by Robert “Kung Fu Bob” O’Brien
- Double-Sided Foldout Poster
- 6 Replica Hong Kong Lobby Cards
- 80 Page Perfect Bound Book
- Newly Remastered English Subtitles
- Audio Commentary with Action Cinema Experts Mike Leeder & Arne Venema
- Pick Your Poison – Rick Baker Remembers Snake & Crane Arts of Shaolin
- Jackie Chan – Looking Again at the Lo Wei Era – With Filmmaker Steve Lawson
- Stills Gallery
- Japanese Trailer
- Japanese TV Spot
- Reversible Art Featuring Original Hong Kong Poster
You can pre-order now on Blu-ray for £24.99 from Amazon. (Price correct as of 11.01.23).
The Amazon links on this page are affiliate / associate links. By buying through the links we may receive a commission for the sale.
Snake and Crane Arts of Shaolin releases on 16th January 2023 in the UK.
To help support my work, please consider making a donation via our Patreon channel.
Let Us Know What You Think
Do you have a favourite Jackie Chan movie? Let me know over on the Popcorn Cinema Show Twitter or Facebook pages.
Don’t forget to check back daily for more UK DVD and Blu-ray news.
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter below and never miss a blu-ray or DVD release
Test Your Movie Knowledge
Well I guess that’s a good enough reason to start watching more films!