The Criterion Collection is set to release The Breakfast Club Blu-ray this January 2023 in the UK.
The Breakfast Club (1985) is a classic coming of age comedy drama written and directed by John Hughes.
It stars Emilio Estevez, Molly Ringwald, Paul Gleason, Anthony Michael Hall, Judd Nelson and Ally Sheedy.
The Breakfast Club Blu-ray (Criterion Collection)
If this is the same version that the Criterion Collection released in the US then it will be a “4K digital restoration, with uncompressed monaural soundtrack on the Blu-ray”.
I would expect the extras to be the same but I’ve not yet been able to confirm this at the time of writing.
BLU-RAY TECHNICAL SPECS
- Discs: 1
- Region: B
- Video: 1080p High Definition
- Aspect Ratio: 1.85:1
- Audio: DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1
- Running Time: 97 mins approx
- Rating: 15
You can pre-order now on Blu-ray £22.99 from Amazon. (Prices correct as of 18.01.23).
The Amazon links on this page are affiliate / associate links. By buying through the links we may receive a commission for the sale.
The Breakfast Club releases on 23rd January 2023 in the UK.
To help support my work, please consider making a donation via our Patreon channel.
Or why not pick up a T-shirt or Mug!
Recent 4K UHD, Blu-ray & DVD News
- Black Adam (2022) 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray & DVD
- Emily the Criminal (2022) Blu-ray
- Halloween Ends (2022) 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray & DVD
- Lyle Lyle Crocodile (2022) Blu-ray & DVD
- Prey For the Devil (2022) 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray & DVD
- Smile 4K (2022) UHD, Blu-ray & DVD
- The Munsters (2022) Blu-ray & DVD
- Villa Rides (1968) Blu-ray
Let Us Know What You Think
Is The Breakfast Club one of your favourite films? Let me know over on the Popcorn Cinema Show Twitter or Facebook pages.
Don’t forget to check back soon for more UK Blu-ray news.
Movie Posters – Available On Amazon
The Breakfast Club
Ferris Bueller’s Day Off