Radiance Films is set to release The Bride Wore Black Blu-ray (Limited Edition) this May 2023 in the UK.
I’ve added the The Bride Wore Black trailer at the bottom of the page.
THE BRIDE WORE BLACK BLU-RAY LIMITED EDITION EDITION
Radiance Films say this release is a “High-Definition digital transfer” and is a limited edition of 3000 copies.
There’s no mention of any restoration work which is slightly concerning for a film from 1968.
BLU-RAY TECHNICAL SPECS
- Discs: 1
- Region: B
- Video: 1080p High Definition
- Aspect Ratio: 1.67:1
- Audio: Original uncompressed French mono PCM audio
- Optional English subtitles
- Running Time: 107 mins approx
- Rating: 12
SPECIAL FEATURES BLU-RAY
- Limited Edition Booklet
- Reversible Sleeve
- Archival interviews with François Truffaut (1968, 12 mins) & Jeanne Moreau (1969, 5 mins)
- Appreciation by filmmaker Kent Jones (Hitchcock/Truffaut) (2023, 15 mins)
- Barry Forshaw On Cornell Woolrich and the adaptation (2023, 9 mins)
- Original Trailer
- Les Surmenés (Jacques Doniol-Valcroze, 1958, 25 mins) – an early short written by Truffaut and starring Jean-Claude Brialy
You can pre-order now on Blu-ray for £16.99 from Amazon. (Price correct as of 10.05.23).
The Amazon links on this page are affiliate / associate links. By buying through the links we may receive a commission for the sale.
The Bride Wore Black Blu-ray releases on 15th May 2023 in the UK.
Top Picks: Official Movie T-Shirts
Why not pick-up one of these awesome t-shirts available from Amazon.
Don’t miss out, get yours today!
Let Me Know What You Think
To help support my work, please consider making a donation of just £1 per month via my Patreon channel.
If you have any constructive feedback on how Popcorn Cinema Show could be improved feel free to drop me a comment via the form below.