It comes with a ‘New 4K restoration from the original negative by Arrow Films’, it’s worth noting Arrow have already released the film on standard blu-ray and that looked fine. Should you upgrade if you already own the blu-ray? Well that’s entirely up to you.
The Cat o’ Nine Tails 4K blu-ray releases on 23rd August 2021.
Other Recent/Upcoming Blu-ray Releases
- 88 Films Brings The Nun and the Devil To Blu-ray
- Arrow Video Release The Sergio Martino Collection Bluray Boxset
- Columbia Noir 3 Boxset
- Doctor Who Season 24 – Sylvester McCoy
- Futtocks End and Other Short Stories
- Hammer Volume Six: Night Shadows
- Indiana Jones 4 Movie Collection Arrive On 4K
- Sergio Martino’s Gangster Movie The Violent Professionals Comes To Blu-ray
- Vengeance Trails: Four Classic Westerns – Available on Blu-ray
- Years of Lead: Five Classic Italian Crime Thrillers 1973-1977
The Cat o’ Nine Tails 4K Blu-ray
Note: The Amazon links on this page are affiliate / associate links. By buying through the links we may receive a commission for the sale. This has no effect on the price you pay.