The blu-ray has come from a ‘New 2K Master from the Original 35mm Camera Negative’ that should hopefully mean decent picture quality. It’s also a limited release with just 2000 copies being produced.
Extras include interviews, 1 x A3 Poster and a 40 page book. The Violent Professionals released on blu-ray on Monday 2nd August 2021 in the UK.
Other Recent/Upcoming Blu-ray Releases
- 88 Films Brings The Nun and the Devil To Blu-ray
- Arrow Video Release The Sergio Martino Collection Bluray Boxset
- Columbia Noir 3 Boxset
- Doctor Who Season 24 – Sylvester McCoy
- Futtocks End and Other Short Stories
- Hammer Volume Six: Night Shadows
- Indiana Jones 4 Movie Collection Arrive On 4K
- Vengeance Trails: Four Classic Westerns – Available on Blu-ray
- Years of Lead: Five Classic Italian Crime Thrillers 1973-1977
The Violent Professionals Blu-ray
Note: The Amazon links on this page are affiliate / associate links. By buying through the links we may receive a commission for the sale. This has no effect on the price you pay.