I’ve added the film trailer at the bottom of the page.
THE WHIP AND THE BODY BLU-RAY (DELUXE COLLECTOR’S EDITION)
This release is a “New 4K Scan and 2K Restoration from archive print materials” and is a limited edition of 3000 Units.
BLU-RAY TECHNICAL SPECS
- Discs: 1
- Region: B
- Video: 1080p High Definition
- Aspect Ratio: 1.85:1
- Audio: 2.0 English LPCM Mono / 2.0 Italian LPCM Mono (Newly Translated English Subtitles)
- Running Time: 87 mins approx
- Rating: 15
- Includes Rigid Slipcase with New Artwork From Sam Gilbey
- 40 Page Perfect-bound Book
- A3 Fold-out Poster
- Reversible Sleeve Featuring Original Italian Poster
- Audio Commentary with Critics Kim Newman and Sean Hogan
- Audio Commentary with Italian Cinema Experts Troy Howarth and Nathaniel Thompson
- The Gothic and the Fantastic – An Interview with Lamberto Bava
- Working with Bava – An Interview with Sergio Martino
- Whipping the Body – An Interview with Ernesto Gastaldi
- German Trailer
- Italian Trailer
- French Trailer
You can purchase now on Blu-ray for £24.99 from Amazon. (Price correct as of 03.04.23).
The Amazon links on this page are affiliate / associate links. By buying through the links we may receive a commission for the sale.
The Whip And The Body releases on 3rd April 2023 in the UK.
Recent 4K UHD, Blu-ray & DVD News
- 100 Years of Warner Bros Classic Hollywood 5 Films 1930s–1960s 4K
- Babylon (2022) 4K UHD, Blu-ray & DVD
- Cool Hand Luke (1967) 4K UHD & Steelbook
- Death in Paradise Series 12 DVD
- Martin (1976) 4K UHD & Blu-ray
- Red Eye (2005) 4K Ultra HD
- Rocky The Knockout Collection 4K UHD
- The Maltese Falcon (1941) 4K UHD & Steelbook
Let Me Know What You Think
Don’t forget to check back soon for more UK 4K UHD, Blu-ray and DVD news.
Trailer NOT representative of 88 Films Blu-ray
Top Picks: Official Movie T-Shirts
Officially Licensed Apparel Available via Amazon Merch On Demand