Powerhouse Films under their Indicator label has just released They Might Be Giants Blu-ray in the UK.
I’ve added the film trailer at the bottom of the page if you are wondering what the film is all about.
THE MIGHT BE GIANT BLU-RAY (LIMITED EDITION)
Powerhouse say this release is a “High Definition remaster” so the picture quality should be pretty good. There are plenty of extras included, I’ve listed them below.
This is a UK premiere on Blu-ray and is a limited edition of 3,000 copies for the UK.
BLU-RAY TECHNICAL SPECS
- Discs: 1
- Region: B
- Video: 1080p High Definition
- Aspect Ratio: TBC
- Audio: Original Mono Audio
- New & Improved English subtitles for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Running Time: 91 mins approx
- Rating: PG
- Limited Edition Exclusive 36 Page Booklet
- Two Presentations of the Film – Original US Theatrical Cut (92 mins) & UK Theatrical Cut (87 mins)
- Madness… It’s Beautiful (1971, 8 mins) (Archival Promotional Documentary)
- A Study in Sherlock (2023, 27 mins) (Kim Newman)
- Original Theatrical Trailer
- Image Gallery: Promotional & Publicity Material
You can purchase now on Blu-ray for £17.00 from Amazon. (Price correct as of 03.03.23).
The Amazon links on this page are affiliate / associate links. By buying through the links we may receive a commission for the sale.
They Might Be Giants (1971) released on 27th February 2023 in the UK.
To help support my work, please consider making a donation of just £1 per month via my Patreon channel.
Or why not pick up a T-shirt or Mug (New design added!) from my Teespring store!
What Do You Think?
Trailer NOT representative of Powerhouse Films Blu-ray.
Don’t forget subscribe to the Popcorn Cinema Show weekly newsletter so you never miss a new UK 4K UHD, Blu-ray and DVD release.
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter below and never miss a blu-ray or DVD release