Studiocanal are set to release the classic British war film They Who Dare on both Blu-ray and DVD this September 2022 in the UK.
They Who Dare Blu ray & DVD – Studiocanal
There’s no word of any restoration work but Studiocanal generally put out good releases so hopefully this title has excellent picture quality.
As and when I find more information I’ll update this page.
BLU-RAY TECHNICAL SPECS
- Discs: 1
- Region: B
- Video: 1080p High Definition
- Aspect Ratio: TBC
- Audio: TBC
- Running Time: 104 mins approx
- Rating: PG
- Interview with Military Historian Saul David
- Stills & Lobby Card Gallery
The Amazon links on this page are affiliate / associate links. By buying through the links we may receive a commission for the sale.
The blu-ray & DVD releases on 5th September 2022 in the UK.
Recent Blu-ray News / Releases
- Ghost Stories for Christmas Vol 1 Blu-ray
- The Big Chill (1983) Blu-ray
- The Sandwich Man (1966) Blu-ray
Let Us Know What You Think
Have you seen this war film? Will you purchasing this new version, if so on which format? Let me know over on the Popcorn Cinema Show Facebook page.